Advantages of the Exwater technology
• Reliable killing of bacteria and yeasts
• Shortens cleaning time and expands production time
• Promotes a consistent product and production quality
• Active ingredient tested for purity in compliance with BS EN 901
• Exwater Anolyte complies with National and International drinking water directives
• Handling and storage of hazardous working materials are reduced
• No wastewater pollution, improved COD and AOX values
• Simple integration into existing systems We deliver individual, practical solutions for safe plant hygiene in beverage production and beverage filling.
BioMedox Int-Radical Waters
The BioMedox Int coupled with the Radical Waters can ensure and preserve the product quality of non-alcoholic beverages starting from the raw materials through to the bottled product. The application of Exwater Anolyte guarantees the complete elimination of all harmfully bacteria and yeasts within a short contact time.
Usage in the Food & Beverage Industries:
- Disinfection of the water used in the food business;
- To destroy the source of disease and preventive bio-films;
- Washing fruits and vegetables;
- Cutting and chopping bench;
- The chopped fruit and vegetables in preventing enzymatic decomposition, extending the shelf life period (soft rot-blackened);
- Red & white meat, fish & seafood
- Eggs, the products and so on.
- The hygiene of food prepared and entering the package;
- Rice, lentils, beans, chickpeas, legumes, etc.
- The preparation of products and all kinds of food packaging and canned goods,
- Washing-disinfection in: Fruit juice, soft drinks and alcoholic beverage production and processing in the facility;
- Milk and milk products, in cheese production and processing facilities;
- Cold air in the room and media-fogging fogging disinfection;
- PET, polycarbonate, glass bottles and packaging Bottle of water used in the sterilisation disinfection;
- In ice production machines; Especially bottled still water, such as disinfection of drinking water, prevention of water-borne diseases that may occur and also water coolers, etc.
- Disinfection. as it used on many production facilities.
- Agriculture and other protective destroys harmful drug residues in food production, harmful pathogens that may occur during the month of processing food to prevent the loss of food defuses provides general sterilisation.
Eaqua SYS Application
Use of Anolyte in well water and municipal water
The addition of Exwater Anolyte to the water supply eliminates all relevant germs, breaks down existing biofilms and effectively prevents the formation of new biofilms. Use of Anolyte within the whole production line (valve centre, sugar solvation tank (flash pasteurizer plant, liquid sugar), sugar filter (kettle filter), sugar tanks (separate cycle), mixer, CO2 -carbonator, flash pasteurizer-plant finished beverage, filling plant, CIP return to water tank – can be cleaned with help of existing CIP installations and disinfected by Exwater Anolyte .
Filling and packing
The filling is the last process step during the preparation of packed foods, canned foods and beverages and also the first step of the packaging process. This is one of the most sensitive steps within the whole production cycle. It decides how long original quality can be maintained and thus the minimum durability of your product. The longer the period until the expiry date is, the better are the possibilities for distribution. During the filling process high demands for filling hygiene and quality assurance have to be met, the process speed also has to be maintained. The Exwater Concept allows a permanent disinfection in the filler area and its surrounding environment during the whole filling time. Sensitive, hygienic endangered areas are continuously disinfected by the use of a special spraying system. This technology maximises the microbiological safety.
Production stop times due to additional cleaning and disinfection are avoided. This allows a more efficient use of the plant. As a side effect the water consumption is reduced. The technology of permanent disinfection in the filling area, where the last dangerous point for the contamination of the food and beverage existed, improves the hygienic situation so dramatically, that the adding of preservatives to the food &beverage can be reduced. In some cases the addition of preservatives is even redundant. At costs for preservatives of 1-2 pence per litre of beverage, this means cost savings of £10-20,000 for every 1 Million bottles that are filled!
- More efficient use of the plant
- Side effect of chemical substances, reduced
- Permanent and perfect disinfection method
- Completely safe for environment, human, animals and plants
- Maximising the microbiological safety
- Breakdown existing Biofilms
- Prevents the formation of new Biofilms
- Applicable and usable for the whole production line
J Dent. 2017 Mar;58:34-39. doi: 10.1016/j.jdent.2017.01.004. Epub 2017 Jan 10. Kim J1, Lee HJ2, Hong SH3. Abstract OBJECTIVES: The accumulation of oral bacterial biofilm is the main etiological factor of oral diseases. Recently, electrolyzed hydrogen-rich water (H-water) has been shown to act as an effective antioxidant by reducing oxidative stress. In addition to this generalMay 22, 2017
Inactivation of Alicyclobacillus acidoterrestris spores in aqueous suspension and on apples by neutral electrolyzed water.
Int J Meals Microbiol. 2014 Aug 18;185:69-72. doi: 10.1016/j.ijfoodmicro.2014.05.022. Epub 2014 Jun 2. Torlak E1. Summary Alicyclobacillus acidoterrestris might be troublesome to manage in fruit juices as their spores survive juice pasteurization temperatures and should subsequently germinate and develop. Contaminated fruits might be thought to be a serious supply of spoilage attributable to A. acidoterrestrisMarch 27, 2017
Efficacy of electrolyzed water and an acidic formulation compared with regularly used chemical sanitizers for tableware sanitization during mechanical and manual ware-washing protocols.
J Meals Prot. 2009 Jun;72(6):1315-20. Handojo A1, Lee J, Hipp J, Pascall MA. Summary This research investigated residual micro organism and completely different meals varieties left on tableware gadgets after numerous washing and sanitization protocols. Escherichia coli Okay-12 and Staphylococcus epidermidis had been inoculated into complete milk and gentle cream cheese. The milk was usedMarch 27, 2017
Res Vet Sci. 2013 Dec;95(three):1169-70. doi: 10.1016/j.rvsc.2013.07.009. Epub 2013 Aug 1. Bodas R1, Bartolomé DJ, Tabernero De Paz MJ, Posado R, García JJ, Rodríguez L, Olmedo S, Martín-Diana AB. Summary Faucet water alone (TW) or handled with three% of barely acidic electrolyzed water (SAEW) had been used on this experiment to review its impact onMarch 27, 2017