Eaquasys SanClean Electrolyzed Water (ECA) is an Eco-Friendly and an option to replace toxic chemicals with an environmentally safe pH neutral disinfectant/detergent
- High efficacy in killing various microorganisms
- Minimal production costs: 1 litre of Anolyte/Catholyte costs less than 0,01 USD to produce
- Elimination of storage and handling of chemicals
- Elimination of transport, therefore reducing CO2 emission footprint
- Reduced Labour Liability
Advantages of the Eaquasys SanClean technology
• Reliable killing of bacteria and yeasts
• Shortens cleaning time and expands production time
• Promotes a consistent product and production quality
• Active ingredient tested for purity in compliance with BS EN 901
• SanClean Anolyte complies with National and International drinking water directives
• Handling and storage of hazardous working materials are reduced
• No wastewater pollution, improved COD and AOX values
• Simple integration into existing systems We deliver individual, practical solutions for safe plant hygiene in beverage production and beverage filling.
Eaquasys Consortium: A Grand Package towards the Green World
Eaquasys Consortium committed to the environmental policy which is the commitment of an organization to the laws, regulations, and other policy mechanisms concerning environmental issues. These issues generally include air and water pollution, waste management, ecosystem management, maintenance of biodiversity, the protection of natural resources, wildlife and endangered species.
We manufacturer and provide a wide range of markets for detecting and controlling contamination and bacterial infection.
We manufacture Natural Hygiene ECA Generators, Capdion water purification CDI system, HiLab ATP detector, Solar Clean energy generators and beyond.
What about EPA regulation?
Because electrolytically generated hypochlorous acid is a free chlorine molecule, it falls under the Safe Water Drinking Act (42 U.S.C. 300f et seq. 1974) which allows for a free chlorine concentration of up to 4 ppm.
Water disinfection by electrochemical activation is not only more effective than conventional methods of water disinfection, but it is less expensive and environmentally friendly.
The conventional methods, which have seen extensive use over the last 100 years, include chlorine gas and chlorine solutions of sodium hypochlorite (bleach). Despite the vast amount of experience gained over the years, these methods have disadvantages, including the cost of the chemicals and the large investment required for protection and safety equipment.
Electrolytically generated hypochlorous acid is 100 times more effective than sodium hypochlorite yet requires no protective gear or safety equipment and is non-toxic, non-irritant, and eco-friendly.
No Skin or Eye Irritation. Safe if Swallowed.
Traditional chlorine bleach is manufactured from chlorine gas and sodium hydroxide. It is highly caustic in concentrated form and is still an irritant to skin and eyes when diluted in water. Electrolytically generated hypochlorous acid is made from just table salt, water, and electricity. It is 100% safe and non-toxic. It does not cause skin irritation. It does not cause eye irritation and it is safe if accidentally swallowed.
Electrolytically generated hypochlorous acid eliminates common microbial contaminants:
- Caliciviruses (including Norovirus)
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Enterovirus (including polioviruses, coxsakieviruses, and echoviruses)
- Escherichia coli (O157)
- Helicobacter pylori
- Hepatitis A
- Legionella pneumophilia
- Mycobacterium avium
- Salmonella enterica
- Shigella sonnei
HILAB DETECTION TECHNOLOGY PROVIDES YOU WITH THE EASIEST, FASTEST AND MOST EFFECTIVE AND RELIABLE WAY TO PROTECT YOURSELF, YOUR INDUSTRY AND PRODUCTS FROM ANY NEGLECTED INFECTION AND DECONTAMINATION.
Eaquasys SanClean Water Disinfection
The Eaquasys SanClean GS-1200 Electrolyzer can disinfect water on-site and on-demand from just salt, water, and electricity.
How much water can it disinfect?
Each system can generate sufficient free available chlorine within the type of hypochlorous acid to disinfect 200 Liters of water per minute. The systems may be stacked to disinfect any quantity of litres of water.
How does ECA work?
Electrolyzed Water (ECA) is a strong oxidant (800 to 1000 mV) that can kill organic pathogens immediately upon contact by damaging cell walls or inactivate the pathogen by entering and damaging proteins, lipids, and DNA.
Would research confirm the Electrolyzed Water?
Throughout the last decades, we have analysed over 500 published research papers and industrial reports, confirming the applying of Electrolyzed Water (ECA). Almost every widespread pathogens have been studied including E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria, Vibrio, Staphylococcus Aureus, MRSA, spore-forming bacteria, and many well-known viruses and fungi. To read more please click our research page and search by microorganism or field of application to have access to applied research.
Inactivating Microbial Contaminants
Advantages of water disinfection by electrochemical activation in comparison with the conventional methods of water disinfection:
1- More effective
2- Less expensive
3- Environmentally friendly
The traditional methods, which have seen intensive use since 100 years ago, include chlorine gas and chlorine solutions of sodium hypochlorite (bleach). Regardless of the huge amount of expertise gained over time, these methods have disadvantages, along with the price of the chemical substances and the huge expenditure on safety prevention equipment.
Electrolytically generated hypochlorous acid is 100 times more effective than sodium hypochlorite without the need to have the protective gear or safety equipment adding this fact that Hypochlorous acid is totally non-toxic, non-irritant, and eco-friendly.
Eaquasys SanClean GS1200 and GS240 Electrolyzers can disinfect all the drinking water without applying poisonous concentrated chemicals.
Eaquasys Capdion Water Purification CDI System
Eaquasys Capdion builds water purification systems using membrane capacitive deionization (CDI) technology.
How much water can it purify?
Eaquasys Capdion (CDI) systems can be stacked with any number of CDI cells to meet the need of any project small or large. Whether it be for a home, business, manufacturing plant, or municipality, Eaquasys Capdion can custom build a CDI system specific to any application.
Eaquasys Capdion (CDI) systems can be stacked with any variety of CDI cells to satisfy the demand of any undertaking small or massive. Whether it be for a home, business, manufacturing plant, or municipality, Eaquasys Capdion can justify a CDI system, targeting to any type of application. Although our standard size of Capdion covers 300 cubic meter litres per day, however, we have experience of design the Caption system to cover 40000 cubic meters Lettres of groundwater with raw TDS of 800ppm to cover a municipality water. Capdion could easily demineralise the raw water with up to 2000 TDS, reducing about 95% by one circle of circulation, leaving wastewater about 5-10% of which in comparison with RO System (wasted water 25-30%) is totally ignorable.
How does it work?
Eaquasys Capdion CDI is a prominent technology to purify water by making use of potential distinction over two porous carbon electrodes. Anions (negative charge) are removed from the water and are stored in the positively polarized electrode. Likewise, cations (positive charge) are stored in the cathode, which is the negatively polarized electrode. Recently we have developed a bipolar system which could make double the capability of the CDI units.
Eaquasys Capdion CDI is able to effectively remove the following water contaminants:
- Temporary Hardness: Ca , Mg
- Total Hardness: CaCl2 , MgCl2 , CaSo4 , MgSO4
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
- Chlorides and Sulphates
- Sodium chloride: NaCl
- Sodium Sulphate: Na2SO4
- Nitrate Anion NO3
- Nitrite Anion NO2
- Ammonia NH4+
- Iron (Fe) (when present in ionic form)
- Magnesium (Mm) (when present in ionic form)
- High level of oxidizers (when connected with humic acid)
- Organic Micro pollutant (when present in dissociated form)
- Hexavalent chrome
- Heavy Metals
Eaquasys Capdion CDI systems can be designed, engineered, and justified to cover the demand for nearly any requirement. The percentage of demineralization will be various based mostly on the raw water hardness and characteristics and also specific water needs. This may be carried out by varying the potential distinction throughout the electrodes from 1 to 1.6V. This characteristic, unique in respect to all other water purification technologies in the industry, allows for the alteration of the water’s taste.
Eaquasys Capdion CDI Advantages
Eaquasys Capdion CDI has many advantages over Reverse Osmosis (RO):
- Minimal Water Wasted – In comparison with typical RO systems that waste greater than 30% of the water, the maximum water wasted in Eaquasys Capdion CDI systems is less than 10%. This results in long-term conservation of groundwater.
- Lower Operating Cost -Eaquasys Capdion CDI systems use no chemical compounds and have decrease consumable necessities for operation. The systems utilize less electrical energy and the overal cost of producing purified water is about 1 cent per 10 litres
- Simplistic Operation -Eaquasys Capdion CDI systems gains a built-in controller that automates the working of the system in local conditions and the whole system may be controlled with little or no training.
- Small Footprint – A typical Eaquasys Capdion CDI system requires very restricted space to operate. Eaquasys Capdion can build systems for homes occupying one or few CDI unit, which might be sufficiently small for a countertop or the large systems to fulfil the requirements of municipalities.
- Environmentally Friendly – Since Eaquasys Capdion CDI systems do not use any chemical substances for purifying, the water drained from the system does not contain any waste chemicals which might be hazardous to the environment. This ensures the safe release of water back to the environment.
- Retention of Beneficial Minerals – Unlike water treatment in a typical Reverse Osmosis system, where most of the minerals are removed from the raw water, Eaquasys Capdion CDI systems can be set to retain desired ranges of minerals that are beneficial to the human health.
- Has over a 95% water recovery rate;
- Does not require water softening;
- Low maintenance;
- Purifies at a fraction of the cost of reverse osmosis (RO).
- Effectively removes most charged inorganic contaminants (nitrates, ammonia, arsenic, lead, flouride, magnesium, calcium);
- Total dissolved solids (TDS) or salinity.
- Removes organic contaminants if they have a charge;
- However, most organic contaminants can be removed by activated carbon filters prior to running through the CDI).
Eaquasys Capdion CDI:
- Removes radionuclide contaminants such as alpha particles, beta particles, Radium, and Uranium.
Eaquasys SanClean ECA in a glance
- Strong Disinfecting and Deodorizing Power (100-300 times more effective than bleach)·
- Prevent Disease such as Food poisoning.
- Safe to Human Body.
- Harmless and Environment-Friendly Product.
- Almost No Residual Chlorine
- All Natural, No Hazardous, No Irritant, No Chemical
- Saving water consumption (40-60%)
- Saving on your storage space.
- Reducing your cost & expenditures